An advantage that knee bracing has over other modalities is the ability for the patient feel immediate pain relief, and with before/after x-ray (fluoroscope), to physically see the evidence. Learn more about how to use this unique ability to your advantage when presenting care plans to increase new patient conversion by watching the video presentation.
This video presentation goes over the IPS OA 3000™ knee brace:
- features and functions
- radiological evidence to validate its efficacy
- ways the brace helps patients comply with recommended treatment
- insurance reimbursements for bracing
- compelling financial gain and minimal inventory requirements
- how a DME license (if you don’t already have one) is a good investment
- tips and tools to close cash or financed care plans…without selling
Two years prior to using the IPS Brace, Danette was diagnosed with bilateral knee OA, but chose to only get Hyalgan injections in the most symptomatic left knee. Over time, the right knee began to bother her even worse, experiencing stiffness in the mornings and often the pain interrupted her sleep.
An x-ray was taken before the brace was fitted. The after x-ray was taken 5 minutes after the brace was fitted.More Info | Order Form
2019 Medicare Reimbursements
A 10 Year Review
Unloader braces are an economical and effective treatment for unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis. They can significantly improve a patient’s quality of life and potentially delay the need for surgery. Patients should be managed with a multidisciplinary approach with conservative management and knee bracing, before surgery is considered…