Non-Surgical, In-Office Knee Therapy
Advanced Arthritis Relief Protocol™
Integrative Practice Solutions (IPS) has developed an innovative clinical business model focused on resolving joint pain caused by osteoarthritis and/or injury. The Advanced Arthritis Relief Protocol™ (AARP Program) is a non-surgical, FDA approved treatment that is covered by both Medicare and commercial insurance.
PROJECTED INCOME AND PROFITS WITH THE IPS ADVANCED ARTHRITIS RELIEF PROTOCOL™
The AARP Program follows a winning combination of fluoroscopic guided injections of hyaluronic acid, an at home physical therapy device, and the IPS OAide 3000™ Single Hinge Unloading Knee Brace. When used in conjunction for a bilateral course of treatment, reimbursement figures can be estimated with the figures shown here.
Initial Examination and X-Ray
Initial Arthrogram with Report
Fluoroscopic Guided HA Injections
Physical Therapy (Rented At-Home PT Device)
Unloading Knee Brace
Suspension Sleeve (Billed in addition to knee brace)
Total Average Full Case Fee
Case Value Floor-(80/20) Medicare Allowable
These figures are based upon Medicare’s allowable fee schedule and do not account for secondary insurance payments, major medical policies, or any other third-party payment possibilities. These figures have been generated conservatively and with the knowledge that our average client generates 20 or more cases monthly.
Your clinic could generate $2,190,480 of additional gross collections per year!
Improve Your Clinical Outcomes
At IPS we have developed a clinical business model that offers near perfect patient outcomes with extraordinarily high patient satisfaction (A 92.7% success rate with patients demonstrating at least 50% decrease in pain with increased function and ability).
IPS Equipment Packages
IPS equipment packages include the hardware needed for the AARP Program and are designed for established clinicians/owners not yet offering osteoarthritis treatment as well as those opening a new practice. Comprehensive training and ancillary supplies are provided upon delivery of equipment.
Portable Mini C-Arm & Digital X-Ray Combination
With the addition of fluoroscopic guidance, clients gain the ability to offer arthrography as a diagnostic procedure. By bringing this equipment in-office, clients can now increase accuracy for more positive patient outcomes, add overall case profitability, and provide digital x-ray in a fully portable platform. This equipment is ideal for providers with multiple locations, or providers that perform rounds in hospitals or other medical facilities. This full-service AARP package includes a medical grade procedure chair/table, applicable accessories, training, and installation with a full one-year parts and labor warranty.
Remanufactured Mini C-Arm
This option provides costs savings for budget conscious practices as well as being perfect for clinics that do not have a need for portability or digital x-ray. Clients are still benefiting from the use of guided fluoroscopy. This full-service AARP package includes a medical grade procedure chair/table, applicable accessories, training, and installation with a parts and labor warranty.
IPS AARP Training
We train clinicians across the country, providing them with the skills and resources below:
- Explore how to establish and deliver complete clinical care plans through an effective report of findings and salesmanship
- Experience hands-on injection training and post-injection therapy options
- Complimentary 1 hour Reception Staff Remote Training helps your staff learn about the AARP program in layman’s terms.
- Receive tips and tricks for optimizing patient scheduling for the AARP program
- Obtain phone scripts for handing new patient calls/inquiries to ensures that all new patient inquiries result in booked consultations.
- Education on use of fluoroscopic guidance, and how to perform an arthrogram
- Understand the pros and cons of each diagnostic x-ray tool, and related billing and coding guidelines
- Opportunities for FREE and LOW COST remote and on-site trainings covering the latest developments in Orthopedic, Aesthetic, and Regenerative Medicine
- One Year of on-call clinical and business support and consultation
- Learn when various brands of hyaluronic acid are clinically indicated for use
- Know when to add Regenerative Medicine and other supplemental treatment to the injection plan to maximize clinical outcomes
Clinic Operation Materials
- Receive two printed and one digital copy of our AARP Operations Manual
- Use of our digital In-Clinic Marketing Materials folder full of editable templates and patient brochures for patient screening/education
- Exclusive access to the IPS AARP Client Training Portal complete with program guides, resources, and video training modules
- Understand key clinical factors that indicate and contraindicate care on x-ray
- Know how to establish medical necessity
- Uncover the clinical and fiscal benefits of DME and other ancillary care options
Follow Up Training
- 1 month post-training call with CEO, Lance Liberti, to ensure client satisfaction
- 6 month clinical follow up training and complimentary case audit
- 6 month reception staff follow up training with special focus on re-engaging established patients needing a second round of treatment
IPS AARP TRAINING OPTIONS
Option 1: Two Day On Site Clinical Training
Let our seasoned training team come to you! Our team will perform all AARP training modules face-to-face with your medical department, your billing/coding staff, and your reception staff to ensure all staff is well versed and all questions are answered in real-time. Training consists of one administrative, billing, and consultation training day, followed by one active patient care day with live treatments. Receive hands-on guidance on injection technique and use of your new equipment. Schedule your own patients for hands-on consultation and injection. Start your training a novice and end with billable claims and a hand-full of established cases!
Option 2: Two Day Luminary Site Clinical Training
Join us at one of our luminary sites to shadow experienced medical teams. Observe the well-oiled machine of an IPS integrated AARP clinic. Training consists of one non-patient care day in which general learning will be achieved, as well as one active patient care day of shadowing live treatments. (Recommended for licensed medical providers with established clinics only)
- Hotel accommodations for up to two (2) included
- General airfare
- Transportation to and from airport, hotel, and training site
SUPPLIES AND RESOURCES PROVIDED
- IPS AARP Two-Day Training
- 2 KneeMD home rehab devices
- 25 HA (hyaluronic acid) syringes
- Necessary templates, scripts, etc. to operate the AARP program
- Wholesale pricing on medical supplies, hyaluronic acid, & much more!
- Clinic Operations Manual step-by-step guide to establish & run a profitable OA practice
- 20 (10 Left/10 Right) IPS OAide-3000 Single Hinge Unloading Knee Braces
- Medical supply inventory, including: syringes, needles, anesthetics, etc.
- One year of remote clinical and business on-call support from our team of experts & clinicians
- Access to our book of preferred vendors within the healthcare, operations, and marketing fields
INCLUDES REGENERATIVE MEDICINE STARTER PACKAGE!
- Juventix Regenerative Medical CENT8 Centrifuge
- 20 Juventix Regenerative Medical PRP Kits
- Juventix Regenerative Medical Regen Med Operations Manual
- Juventix Regenerative Medical Video Training Library
With over 175 highly successful integrated clients in 36 states, and growing, the AARP Program is producing high earners throughout the United States.